Dec. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet

Moderator Topher
Latest topics
» curve ((open))
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Camille Voclain

» oi to the world ((liliana))
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by Reed Jackson

» Let's Make that Money (invite Only)
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by Discordia Lestrange

» Fantastic (Liliana)
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 7:42 am by Liliana Walsh

» You were right (Liliana)
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 7:39 am by Liliana Walsh

» maniac pt. 2 ((harrison))
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 7:37 am by Cassandra Night

» renegade ((cassandra))
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptyYesterday at 7:35 am by Cassandra Night

» COVID-19 & RUTH
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 6:22 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» all you wanted ((faye))
smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor6
Hufflepuff8
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin7
Total #31
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

smile even when it hurts ((dominique))

Go down

smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) Empty smile even when it hurts ((dominique))

Post by Victoire Weasley on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Victoire decided to take her sister Dominique out for lunch so they could spend some time together following the sudden killing of their baby brother. She still hadn't fully processed what had happened; it didn't help that his body couldn't be found so there was a lack of closure - the inability to show that it was the reality. The closest thing to closure was the fallen clock hand.

Sitting in a booth, Victoire drank from her smoothie waiting for the silence to cease.

@Dominique Weasley

smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) Giphy
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Vic
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Relationship Status : Doting on mushrooms
Faction : Order of the Phoenix
Face Claim : Peggy Lipton

Back to top Go down

smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) Empty Re: smile even when it hurts ((dominique))

Post by Dominique Weasley on Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Dominique didnt really feel like going anywhere, but her sister decided otherwise. So now, she sat in a cafe with Victoire sipping on some gross green smoothie, "How can you drink this stuff? What did they say was in it? Kale?"

@Victoire Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias : Sydney
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Love is love my dude

Back to top Go down

smile even when it hurts ((dominique)) Empty Re: smile even when it hurts ((dominique))

Post by Victoire Weasley on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:50 pm

"I find it yummy, I do!" Victoire said trying to keep up her usual enthusiasm; Louis wouldn't want her to constantly mope over it and not live her life. "Kale, banana, pineapple, honey, Greek yogurt, and peanut butter! Yum yum!"

@Dominique Weasley

Victoire Weasley
University Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16 pm

Dominique made a face when vic said exactly what was in the smoothie, "That sounds.... no." Was all she said and pushed the glass away. She knew Vic was just trying to help, but nothing could help at that point. She said and picked at the plate of fries she had ordered. She hadn't really eaten or slept in days, and it showed.

@Victoire Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:37 am

Victoire frowned. "Sister needs to eat, she should! Brother wouldn't want us hungry, he wouldn't."

@Dominique Weasley

Victoire Weasley
University Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley on Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Dominique snapped her head up at the mention of Louis and glared at her older sister, "What does it matter what hr would or wouldn't want? Hes not here!" She was pissed for a moment before realizing what she had said causing her to break down in tears. "I'm sorry." She said hiding her face in her hands.

@Victoire Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm

"Dommy..." It wasn't like her sister to be so angry like this. "I know you're upset, I am. We can't let it rule our lives."

@Dominique Weasley

Victoire Weasley
University Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 pm

"He was our little brother. He was our louis. How do we just go on about our lives now that hes not here. Losing Aunt Hermione was one thing. She was family, but we weren't with her almost every day for practically our entire lives. I feel like part of my soul died with louis. I just.... I want to find whoever did this and do what I do best, hunt." It was at that moment dominique vowed to herself to find who took her little brother from her.

@Victoire Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 pm

"Louis would want us to live as normal, wouldn't he? Baby brother wouldn't want us sad all the time, no he wouldn't!"

@Dominique Weasley

Victoire Weasley
University Student

Back to top Go down