James Potter, Lakelyn Munroe

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor6
Hufflepuff8
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin7
Total #31
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

game over ((carina))

Go down

game over ((carina)) Empty game over ((carina))

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:39 pm

message with:

Carina

I don't think you realize it, but your desperation for dick has been making Louis extremely uncomfortable. Since everyone knows he doesn't have the guts to call people out, I'm doing it for him. You are using the fact you nearly died as an excuse to try and get back with someone who clearly has no intention of dating you again. Don't you have any self-awareness to work on your own personality first? Believe it or not, you irritate most of the people around you. Most of Slytherin can't stand you. You aren't in love, this isn't a fairy tale. In fact, you're an infatuated attention whore who wants the whole world to suck on your toes because you're oh so pretty and rich and popular and in a famous family. News flash: that won't get people to like you unless they're equally desperate as you are. Accept the fact that Louis doesn't fuck with you that way and find some other dick to suck. There's plenty of other blonde haired blue eyed boys in Britain for you to be a pick me girl to.

Enter text message

@Carina Malfoy

game over ((carina)) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400game over ((carina)) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Cernu
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single & Yearning for Louis
Faction : Neutral
face claim : bill kaulitz

Back to top Go down