current time
Apr. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Fight Night (Victorie)
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyToday at 4:58 am by Rhona MacGregor

» Fantastic (Liliana)
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyToday at 4:34 am by Liliana Walsh

» Stalking Prey (Persephone)
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyToday at 4:12 am by Cassandra Night

» only a moment ago ((open))
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyToday at 12:48 am by Roxanne Weasley

» Riddle Me This
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Malia Riddle

» you need more (harrison)
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Harrison Jetson

» prism ((poppy))
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by Hyacinth Macmillan

» Bonding (Pietro)
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by Carmenita Santiago

» Oh Wow (Carmen)
We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by Carmenita Santiago

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

Cassandra Night

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open))

Go down

We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open)) Empty We all have our reasons for drama (Blake, Jenna, (Open))

Post by Marcus Moreau on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:38 am

Marcus heard Blake words and this made him just sigh and be annoyed by him. Sleeping with girls wasn't everything for Marcus. There were more things you could do. "I might yeah have not done it but that doesn't mean she doesn't wanna spend time with me. Not everything is always about sleeping together. If you really love you wouldn't use her for just for that. I don't think you really know what love means yet," he said to the boy. He wasn't scared of him. "He is my date because I asked her to come here to dance with me and she said yes. Can't you see she doesn't want to be with you? All that is just in your head," he added. He was done with his bullshit. This guy was too annoying.

"Yeah, let's go," she said to Jenna said and did lead Jenna into the Great Hall where the dance took place. Leaving Blake there in front of the door. He knew this drama isn't yet over. "He seems to be very obsessed with you. But don't worry I won't leave because of him. And I won't use you as he did," he said to Jenna now. He had no clue that Blake did follow them.

@Blake Kennedy @Jenna Bishop
Marcus Moreau
Marcus Moreau
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Alias : Destiny
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Bi
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Cody Christian

Back to top Go down