current time
Mar. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» blue monday ((indigo))
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 4:38 pm by Harrison Jetson

» breathe the pressure (darren & atticus)
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 3:53 pm by Atticus Nott

» Notice me (aria)
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 3:03 pm by Aria Phoenix

» Raise the roof (open)
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Keir MacGregor

» Blossoming (Celeste)
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Celeste Wong

» Boohoo 2.0 (open)
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Camille Voclain

» carry on dancing ((open))
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Sweet Tooth (open)
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Aloha Bill

» trance ((open))
show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) EmptyToday at 8:20 am by Cha Heejin

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Harrison Jetson, Theodore Nott

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

show me the meaning of being lonely ((open))

Go down

show me the meaning of being lonely ((open)) Empty show me the meaning of being lonely ((open))

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 am

It's been a month. A month. A month since his mother was snatched away from him. If he wasn't in class and trying to hang with his friends or cousins, Hugo was often crying in his room snuggling his hippogriff plush tightly. He wanted this to be a whole joke. He didn't want his mother to actually be gone.

Feeling desperate, Hugo went up into the owlery with a letter in hopes that maybe his mother would receive it and reassure him that everything will be okay.
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year

Alias : Xaria
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Unknown
Relationship Status : Single duh
Faction : order of the phoenix
face claim : danny tamberelli

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: