current time
Jul. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» goodbye ((open))
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover Jcink
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by Guest

» A game before a game? ((Open))
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am by Darcy Culkin

» Trying to decided (Open)
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:30 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

» up n' down ((invite only))
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» wipe out ((open))
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:47 pm by Harrison Jetson

» my favourite game ((open))
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:36 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» voyage, voyage (aqua, open)
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 3:22 pm by Aquamarine Belvedere

» the fresh talent (delaney)
come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 pm by Delaney Mistholm

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cousin Skeeter, Kenzi Mikeal

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

come into my world ((louis))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 Empty come into my world ((louis))

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Intrigued by Louis' curiosity surrounding the Muggle world, Cernunnos decided he was going to take advantage of a Hogsmeade weekend to introduce him to it and take him to a party there. He decided that if his friend was going to do any sort of slip-up or just be confused in general, he was going to cover for the other. Sitting at a bus stop to take the bus, Cernunnos was texting on his phone to try and confirm the location of the party being thrown by one of his muggle peers.

"Alright, so as word of advice on the bus, most people are like minding their own business, so like don't try to initiate conversation unless they seem interested in talking. I know where we'll stop at, so I'll just drag you off if I have to as you wouldn't know the area."

@Louis Weasley

come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Cernu
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
face claim : bill kaulitz

Back to top Go down

come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 Empty Re: come into my world ((louis))

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:17 pm

"The streetlights block out the sky. It's awful."

Cernunnos likely never came across as one who liked stargazing, but it was something he enjoyed doing late at night deep in thought.

"That's great!"

He was entering a daze.

@Louis Weasley

come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400come into my world ((louis)) - Page 3 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Louis didn't know what he was doing, really. He was touching his face like he had done with girls; running his fingers feather-like over his cheeks and jaw. Then he smiled with his eyes half closed.

Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
University Student
University Student

Alias : Violet
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : OOTP
face claim : Edvin Endre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:56 pm

"Your fingers are soft."

He wasn't thinking about what was going on. His heart began beating faster. A heat had come over him, yet it felt nice.

@Louis Weasley

Cernunnos Largo
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down