Switch user:

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Carina Malfoy, Celeste Wong, Javier Morais, Louis Weasley

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Time for a Makeover (Mackenzie)

Go down

Time for a Makeover (Mackenzie) Empty Time for a Makeover (Mackenzie)

Post by Delilah Riddle on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Delilah had heard that she was needed to condition her sister, and groom her for her new mission. She walked down the stairs that led to the cells, as her sister had yet to be transferred. Delilah figured she never would but that didn't matter everything she needed was in the ministry.

First off she was to work on her looks, for some reason she could not look like her old self, Delilah had no idea why. She walked to her sister's cell and noticed her sleeping, a smirk formed on her face as she rested her hands on the bars. "Wake up little sister, we have a full day planned," she said as she shot a stream of water at her.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Delilah Riddle
Delilah Riddle
Hogwarts Staff Member
Hogwarts Staff Member

Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death Eaters
face claim : Taylor Momsen

Back to top Go down

Time for a Makeover (Mackenzie) Empty Re: Time for a Makeover (Mackenzie)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Mackenzie was sound asleep when suddenly she felt water all over her body. She shot up and snarled at whoever was at the gate. She blinked a few times before her eyes focused in on the form of her older sister, "Lilah? What are you doing here? What's going on?" She asked as she wiped the water from her face.

@Delilah Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Criminal
Criminal

Alias : Sydney
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Dove cameron

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Riddle on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:02 pm

"It seems that you maybe of use to the Death Eaters back at Hogwarts, though not as your current appearance so I have been assigned to give you a makeover, as well as condition you into your new role. You are to be a Death Eater prodigy." She told her sister with a smile, this could be fun and she hoped that she would cooperate with the death eaters and finally join the dark side.

"Means you will get out of this little cell, for a couple hours," Delilah told her sister with a smile.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Delilah Riddle
Delilah Riddle
Hogwarts Staff Member
Hogwarts Staff Member

Alias : Jules
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death Eaters
face claim : Taylor Momsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 pm

"What do you mean my current appearance? I don't want a makeover!" Mackenzie didn't like the sound of anything going on. She would have never seen herself as a contestant for prodigy. When she said Mackenzie Would be able to get out of her cell, she raised an eyebrow, "Why only a couple of hours? If I get out I'm staying the fuck out."

@Delilah Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Criminal
Criminal

Alias : Sydney
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Dove cameron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: