Dec. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet

Moderator Topher
Latest topics
» no sun on skin (syd)
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by Carina Malfoy

» smile even when it hurts ((dominique))
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 pm by Victoire Weasley

» Hey there party people (Open to all)
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:19 pm by Carina Malfoy

» I see potential (athena)
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:17 pm by Carina Malfoy

» i'm fine, thank you ((open))
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 pm by Carina Malfoy

» sugar town ((open))
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:57 am by Aeris Sung

» playing with fire ((louis))
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 11:55 pm by James Peverell

» this stinks (narks)
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 1:52 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» coming home (open)
who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 1:02 pm by Cernunnos Largo

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor6
Hufflepuff8
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin7
Total #31
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

who needs prefect's bathroom? (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Empty who needs prefect's bathroom? (open)

Post by Louis Weasley on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

After getting a lot of work done in advance, Louis had some time to relax. He knew that this time in the evening before curfew wouldn't be a popular time for swimming, and luckily the swimming pool wasn't crowded. In fact, he appeared to be the only one there.

Dipping a toe into the water, he immediately took it back again. The water wasn't cold, but it wasn't the warmth he was looking for. Maybe there was some kind of spell he could use to get the temperature up some? So it was more like a bath? Perhaps if he concentrated, he could use the same spell he used to heat water for tea.

After a while, he seemed to have managed it. Steam rose across the water's surface, and Louis slipped inside. Immediately he closed his eyes - it was very, very relaxing.
Louis Weasley
Ghost
Alias : Violet
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Face Claim : Edvin Endre

Back to top Go down

who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: who needs prefect's bathroom? (open)

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:01 pm

"Novels and make-believe in play growing up are good for developing an imagination. I used to play Bratz dolls with some of my neighbors for that reason..."

He paused.

"...other than liking the fashion. Muggles like having our senses satisfied in different ways. I listen to music a lot as my ears find it pleasing. Movies tend to be adapted on novels actually. It helps some with being immersed in the story or whatever. The soundtracks can be pretty good too!"

What fashion could wizarding people not know? "Ever heard of haute couture?"

@Louis Weasley

who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year
Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Cernu
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single & Sad
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : bill kaulitz

Back to top Go down

who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: who needs prefect's bathroom? (open)

Post by Louis Weasley on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:07 pm

Louis shook his head.

”No, I haven’t heard of that,” He admitted, intrigued.
Louis Weasley
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:17 pm

"Haute couture is basically fashion but art. They're high-end, custom fitted, and made from hand. They're soooo unique! You look like you could be a model."

@Louis Weasley

who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400who needs prefect's bathroom? (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:44 pm

Louis blinked, surprised at what he’d said.

”Me? I look like I could be a model?“ This fashion design brand sounded very classy; he wasn’t sure he could pull it off. Usually he just stuck with wearing shirts the majority of the time. ”What about you, Cernu? You‘ve got a unique look about you. I know enough about muggles that they don’t all dress similarly.”

He was sure that he had mistaken Cernu for being a girl in the earlier years. That wasn’t a bad thing. He just didn’t want to say it, just in case he took offence to it.
Louis Weasley
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Cernunnos nodded excitedly. "Totally! You have a very Venusian appearance to you."

"I haven't been scouted. If I do go into modeling, I want one of those discovered by chance stories."

@Louis Weasley

Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: