Switch user:

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Carina Malfoy, Celeste Wong, Javier Morais, Louis Weasley

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Happy New Years Prisoners (Mackenzie)

Go down

Happy New Years Prisoners (Mackenzie) Empty Happy New Years Prisoners (Mackenzie)

Post by Harry Potter on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Harry had got a call very last minute that he was needed to be on security for the holding cells, he groaned as he had requested the day off to be able to attend the festivities that his sister in law had planned for the night. He walked down to the cells and pulled his tie off this was going to be a long night. Harry put on a monitor to the events that were happening so he could at least see what was going on.

Turning to see who he had to watch, and he almost froze when he saw a young woman. Harry instantly wondered what she had done to land here.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Harry Potter
Harry Potter
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker

Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : order of the phoenix
face claim : Elijah Wood

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years Prisoners (Mackenzie) Empty Re: Happy New Years Prisoners (Mackenzie)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Mackenzie heard the new guard for the night come on for their shift. She wondered who she would get to taunt this time. When she saw who it was her jaw dropped "Oh you have got to be kidding me." Harry freaking Potter. "Oh wow it's Harry Potter. The chosen one. Oh my Merlin." She said in a fake tone of adoration, "Wow. It's such an honor to meet the man who raised such a fucking prick as a son."

@Harry Potter
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Criminal
Criminal

Alias : Sydney
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Dove cameron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: