Switch user:

current time
Mar. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» breathe the pressure (darren & atticus)
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:43 pm by Theodore Nott

» blue monday ((indigo))
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:38 pm by Harrison Jetson

» Notice me (aria)
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:03 pm by Aria Phoenix

» Raise the roof (open)
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Keir MacGregor

» Blossoming (Celeste)
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Celeste Wong

» Boohoo 2.0 (open)
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Camille Voclain

» carry on dancing ((open))
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Sweet Tooth (open)
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Aloha Bill

» trance ((open))
Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:20 am by Cha Heejin

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Atticus Nott, Harrison Jetson, Indigo Macmillan

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Empty Happy New Year! ((Main Thread))

Post by Hermione Granger on Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Hermione had volunteered to continue the preparations and run the New Year's festivities to allow the new administration time to continue adjusting to their new roles. She was helping to make sure the giant snitch would be functioning once it was time for the countdown.

Around Hogsmeade, there were bunch of kiosks selling 2021 merchandise along with plenty of food stands to satisfy appetites. Hermione was very excited to be able to spend yet another year with her loved one and helping others out.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger
Hogwarts Staff Member
Hogwarts Staff Member

Alias : Xaria
Blood Status : Muggleborn
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : Order of the Phoenix
face claim : Marianne Williamson

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy New Year! ((Main Thread))

Post by Talia Stilldancer on Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:42 am

Talia had been running a peculiar round of errands - namely snatching up potion ingredients she had no idea even existed. Upon stopping near a wall covered in all sorts of strange symbolism, she fainted.

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Tumblr_m2t3brrELI1qc8bw6o1_500
Talia Stilldancer
Talia Stilldancer
Death Eater
Death Eater

Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Not looking
Faction : Death Eaters
face claim : mary elizabeth winstead

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy New Year! ((Main Thread))

Post by Discordia Lestrange on Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:53 am

Discordia had been running around wondering where her girlfriend was. Hmm, maybe she should take advantage of the time to do something she always had an inkling to do.

She approached who appeared to be her dear brother and Mr. Nott from an alleyway.

"Dear brother, I require your assistance."

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Discor10
Discordia Lestrange
Discordia Lestrange
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Blood Status : Pureblood
Relationship Status : Dating Kenzi
Faction : death eater
face claim : jo haseul

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am

Deimos sighed loudly.

"What d'you want, Discordia? I'm busy."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Death Eater
Death Eater

Alias : Violet
Relationship Status : Single
face claim : Thomas Dekker

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaney Mistholm on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:03 am

Delaney had came to this new years festival thing all alone since she just wanted to get away from her home. She hoped this place would be more fun than watch her aunt and her aunt friends drink until its midnight and then go see fireworks. This was so boring to do. They never allowed her to have even one sip of alcohol. Anyways the girl kept walking around the kiosks and trying to find something fun. She stopped near some drink stall, it was smoothies or something as she understood. "Suprise me, something delicious. Just never had it before," she said there with a small smile. A few minutes later she was drinking some strawberry, banana and kiwi smoothie. It did taste interesting for sure. There was even a bit of vanilla taste.

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Rl2xGb
Delaney Mistholm
Delaney Mistholm
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Alias : Destiny
Sexual Orientation : Bi
face claim : Ryan Newman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonides Belvedere on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:04 am

"Can you stop following me? Fuck sake..."

Leo was being hounded by his Dad. Having received numerous reports of Leo's bad behaviour over the last few months, he had been trying to talk to him all over Christmas break. Leo made a point of leaving the house to hang out with the muggles in town, and only returning for meals and sleep.

Leonides Belvedere
Leonides Belvedere
Adult
Adult

Blood Status : Half-Blood
Relationship Status : Complicated with Sadie
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Jake Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Carrow on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:04 am

Pandora walked down the side walk when she heard voices. She stopped and looked down the alley way, surprised at the group she saw. She walked towards the group, "I see I missed the invitation to the Meeting of the Creeps. What's going on here?" She asked crossing her arms and tilting her head to one side.

@Deimos Lestrange @Discordia Lestrange @Theodore Nott
Pandora Carrow
Pandora Carrow
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Alias : Sydney
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death eaters
face claim : Nina Dobrev

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertram Belvedere on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:06 am

"I will stop following you if you stop walking away from me."

Because he would have stopped and, therefore, they could talk. No more following. Problem solved.

"I shan't take up too much of your time."
Bertram Belvedere
Bertram Belvedere
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor

Blood Status : Half-Blood
Relationship Status : Married
face claim : Rik Mayall

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:10 am

"Can I have what she's just had?" Faye asked, pointing at Delaney.

She vaguely recognised her as being in the year above. She thought she was in Slytherin as well. When she was handed the smoothie, Faye looked this girl up and down.

"Do you know Hades Gaunt?" Faye asked her.

@Delaney Mistholm
Faye Phiera
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Prefectbadge
face claim : Emily Meade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Zabini on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:17 am

Sapphira had lost her parents through the crowds, and had clearly taken a wrong turn. The noise from the main street was dulled out this way, and there wasn't a lot of light either. She wondered if she should use her wand. Was she allowed to use her wand, if it was in an all-wizard area?

Just when she hurried down the next corner, she almost toppled over something on the ground. She gasped, looked down at her feet and saw a girl...

Just a girl.

"H-hello?" She tried, her heart hammering inside of her throat. No response. Was she dead?! What was going on?! Sapphira bent down and shook her slightly. "Hello?! Young lady? Miss? Hello?"

@Talia Stilldancer
Sapphira Zabini
Sapphira Zabini
Slytherin First Year
Slytherin First Year

Sexual Orientation : Unknown
Faction : Opulence
face claim : Diamond White

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:19 am

"No, I'm not having that. I haven't recovered from seeing the scales this morning. I've put on five pounds over Christmas..."

Indigo was sulking to whoever was listening. He looked at his face in a reflective surface and started prodding at it critically, feeling as though his cheeks were fuller than before.
Indigo Macmillan
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
University Student

face claim : Tom Glynn-Carney

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaney Mistholm on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:25 am

Delaney looked over the girl who was pointing at her drink and she just rolled her eyes. She heard even her question. "Well not really, I have heard the name and that's it," she said simply there now. She barely knew her housemates even. "Why you ask?"

@Faye Phiera

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Rl2xGb
Delaney Mistholm
Delaney Mistholm
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Sexual Orientation : Bi
face claim : Ryan Newman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Malfoy on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:32 am

Cassiopeia had ended up at the festival like the rest of her family was. She had lost sight of them in this mass of the people and she had ended up looking at random kiosks too. She hoped that this year new years eve will be interesting. The girl kept walking around the festival area and wondered if Apollo had come here too or not. But yeah she soon noticed her father, sister and Hermione Granger."Well hello everyone," she said with a small smile. "May I ask what is going on here?" she asked everyone. "Oh does anyone know what might be the best place to grab something to eat?" she asked a random question from them.

@Draco Malfoy @Carina Malfoy @Hermione Granger
Cassiopeia Malfoy
Cassiopeia Malfoy
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Goes By : Cassie
Sexual Orientation : Hetero
Relationship Status : Dating Apollo Largo
face claim : Chloe Grace Moretz

Back to top Go down

Post by Baek Min-ji on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Min-ji was slithering her way through the crowds trying to see if Snape was anywhere for her to keep track of; she could feel an odd sense of discord in the air, and she was very curious about his possible involvement.

Donned in a dark cloak, she kept her eye on any possible leads toward the man.

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Tumblr_p50uca6iGN1tsqtheo2_500
Baek Min-ji
Baek Min-ji
Hogwarts Staff Member
Hogwarts Staff Member

Sexual Orientation : Pansexual
Faction : ministry
face claim : lee sunmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Odysseus Largo on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Odysseus had a bad feeling about all this, and he hoped that by trying to prevent it, he'd be redeemed in the eyes of the general public. He had evaded arrest years ago by fleeing to the Muggle world; now he was hoping to avoid arrest altogether.
Odysseus Largo
Odysseus Largo
Adult
Adult

Relationship Status : ?
Faction : neutral
face claim : terrance zdunich

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben McDonald on Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Reuben chuckled at the young man's comments. "I can get ya same good ol' country fried steak. You need more meat on yer bones, boy."

@Indigo Macmillan
Reuben McDonald
Reuben McDonald
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor

Blood Status : half-blood
Sexual Orientation : heterosexual
Relationship Status : Married
Faction : order of the phoenix
face claim : guy fieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Volk on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Kazimir was bundled up against the cold as he walked the streets and wandered around the new year's festival. He smelled roast hog and despite himself his stomach growled. Telling himself it was just because the savory smell of meat and fat was delicious, and not because of the moon, he bought a few slices in a paper boat and ate it as he walked, looking around at the booths.

It was while he was looking around that he saw a young girl crouched over the apparently unconscious form of his 'co-worker' Talia. Still holding his food he walked over slowly so as not to spook the kid.

"What happened here?"

@Talia Stilldancer @Sapphira Zabini
Kazimir Volk
Kazimir Volk
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker

Alias : Maxine
Blood Status : pureblood
face claim : Anton Khabarov

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryllis Macmillan on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:32 pm

Amy had been looking around for her family since she had arrived, after the Christmas party, she had promised them that she would make sure to be at the New Years Eve festival and that she would see them there. She arrived just in time to hear Indi complaining about gaining five pounds over Christmas and some other guy offering to get him more food. She laughed as she moved to thread her arm through Indi's.

"Oh, I think he has had quite enough overeating over the holidays. What was it three plates of Christmas dinner, Indi?" She teased him. Of course, she didn't really think he was putting on any weight, it was all in good fun.

@Indigo Macmillan @Reuben Mcdonald
Amaryllis Macmillan
Amaryllis Macmillan
Adult
Adult

Alias : Kacie
Sexual Orientation : Bi-Curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Indigo groaned as this jolly, round man who clearly wanted him to be as fat as he was.

"No thank-you. No steaks. No red meat. No... brownies, or cookies, or puddings..."

It was a good thing that he felt fairly sick of all the rich food now. At any rate, it was a nice surprise when Amaryllis joined him. Even if she was mercilessly teasing him.

"Don't. I'm not going to end up like Dad," He told himself, rather than her. "Let's find some low calorie options. Fruit and vegetables. Why is no one selling fruit and vegetables?" Probably because this wasn't a country fair...

@Amaryllis Macmillan @Reuben McDonald
Indigo Macmillan
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
University Student

face claim : Tom Glynn-Carney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Zabini on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Sapphira received something of a surprise, but when she looked over her shoulder; she was reassured by the man's tone. He didn't seem particularly threatening. He was an adult. That was probably a good thing.

"I-I just came here and, I was lost and--" She was blabbering, "I don't know what's wrong with her, I just found her like this! I-is she...?"

Dead. Sapphira immediately stood up and stepped away, screeching.

@Kazimir Volk @Talia Stilldancer
Sapphira Zabini
Sapphira Zabini
Slytherin First Year
Slytherin First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Talia Stilldancer on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Talia suddenly jerked up from her lying position and looked around to see a young girl and Kazimir. She pointed over to the mysterious wall.

"Something's going to happen. Something's going to happen..."

@Kazimir Volk @Sapphira Zabini

Happy New Year! ((Main Thread)) - Page 2 Tumblr_m2t3brrELI1qc8bw6o1_500
Talia Stilldancer
Talia Stilldancer
Death Eater
Death Eater

Relationship Status : Not looking
face claim : mary elizabeth winstead

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakelyn Munroe on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Lakelyn was looking around the fair, there wasn't anything in particular she was looking for, more like she was just looking around to see what kind of stuff they had this year. She stopped at a stand that was selling hot spiced cider and purchased a cup, holding it in her hands to warm them a bit as she walked along. She saw a little stand that was selling some sort of mushrooms and she stopped to look at them. "Mushrooms?" She asked curiously. Did people normally snack on mushrooms? She had heard of some people eating them to get high... But would that be something sold in a place like this?

@Victoire Weasley
Lakelyn Munroe
Lakelyn Munroe
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Blood Status : Halfblood
face claim : Rachel Hilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Volk on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Kazimir glanced between the shrieking girl and Talia. "I'll be right back, you can tell me in a moment, alright?"

He walked over to the young girl, "it'll be alright, look over there, she's fine, she's not going to die." He did his best to radiate calm and soothing authority. "You're not in any trouble."

@Sapphira Zabini @Talia Stilldancer
Kazimir Volk
Kazimir Volk
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker

Alias : Maxine
Blood Status : pureblood
face claim : Anton Khabarov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Zabini on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:12 pm

"She is? O-okay... is she. Saying something? What should I do?" She asked him desperately.
Sapphira Zabini
Sapphira Zabini
Slytherin First Year
Slytherin First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Callahan on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Summer couldn't believe all of the things that they had packed into this festival. There was so much to do, so many things to try, so many things to see! Summer hadn't come in the years before but she had been able to make it this year. She walked through the streets buying little things and snacks that she could shove into her pockets. There were so many candies and snacks that she couldn't wait to try later. After all, if she tried them all now then she would definitely be sick. That didn't stop her from shoving a few things into her mouth as she walked around looking at the booths.
Summer Callahan
Summer Callahan
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year

face claim : Luca Hollestelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Jordan on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Amara walked down the path between the booths looking for something to occupy her time. There was a bunch of people here already and it wasn't even dark... But she wasn't sure what she could find to actually occupy herself. She knew there had to be some sort of fun to be had. That was when she came to the Weasley's stand and stopped. She bought a few things before turning to leave the stand and bumping into someone.
Amara Jordan
Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Blood Status : Halfblood
face claim : Ashley Moore

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum