current time
Mar. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Amara Jordan, Marcus Moreau

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Hufflepuff Table

Go down

Hufflepuff Table Empty Hufflepuff Table

Post by Reuben McDonald on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Reuben, rather being up in the staff table, decided he was going to spend some time with his house before the holidays so he could get to know them more. Of course, this meant him delving into rather Texan rhetoric regarding Christmas.

"I was always taught as a young boy that Christmas is a celebration of our lord and savior's birthday Jaysus Christ. It ain't Christmas without Christ."

He pulled himself a good bit of turkey and stuffing and he doused the food in gravy before taking a bite of it. Mm, it was delicious.
Reuben McDonald
Reuben McDonald
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor

Alias : Xaria
Blood Status : half-blood
Sexual Orientation : heterosexual
Relationship Status : Married
Faction : order of the phoenix
face claim : guy fieri

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table

Post by Darcy Culkin on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:30 am

Darcy about swallowed his turkey leg down the wrong hole when he heard Professor McDonald speak. Hogwarts was supposed to be his safe haven from that sort of stuff.

"What's your favorite Christmas song, Professor McDonald?" he asked wanting to change the subject somewhat. "I like 'White Christmas.'"

Hufflepuff Table Tumblr_nvnz114XKF1uru9vno1_400
Darcy Culkin
Darcy Culkin
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Alias : Xaria
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Dating - Albus
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Taylor Hanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaisa Galloway on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:35 am

Elaisa was sitting in her house table when suddenly someone joined with them, who seemed to be the professor, what she said made her sigh.

She was one of those few people who didn't like Christmas already years. Just she didn't celebrate them anymore at home. Her father was either too drunk or passed out to even remember to get his daughter something. So Elaisa wasn't really a fan of Christmas. All this talk made her just feel so left out.

She even heard her fellow housemate speak.

"Christmas songs? I love Santa Clause is coming town," she said there now something. It was literally the only song she knew.
Elaisa Galloway
Elaisa Galloway
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Alias : Destiny
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Sexual Orientation : Hetero
Relationship Status : Single
face claim : Britt Robertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:34 pm

There was only one good thing about winter, and that was Christmas. Otherwise, he didn't really enjoy being cold. Most of the time he walked around wearing four or so layers at a time.

The festivities were always a good experience for him and his (extended) family, so he was in high spirits when the feast came 'round. He had a few slices of turkey and some roast potatoes and parsnips, covered in gravy. "There is one called 'Silent Night' that I really like. It's really relaxing to hear."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Alias : Violet
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : OOTP
face claim : Edvin Endre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathelyn Shaw on Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:06 pm

Cathelyn didn't really listen Christmas songs much she just never saw the reason for them. "Since I'm not listening them much then there is this song I remember hearing Jingle Bells," she said with a small smile. She had family plans for Christmas. She took some of that turkey and some roasted potatoes to her plate.

Hufflepuff Table RwKTos
Credit and thanks for this sig goes to INSOMNIVM from Shadowplay.
Cathelyn Shaw
Cathelyn Shaw
Hufflepuff Third Year
Hufflepuff Third Year

Alias : Destiny
Goes By : Cathy
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Hetero
face claim : Bailee Madison

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Largo on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:51 pm

Apollo thought of what this Christmas would be like, honestly he had considered his house his family, but he was not sure what he thought of his real family he had not yet got to fully get to know them. He got himself a plate of food and began to eat quietly, he was nervous as to what would happen later on.
Apollo Largo
Apollo Largo
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Unknown
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
face claim : Tom Kaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakelyn Munroe on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:40 am

Lakelyn has always loved Christmas. Nearly every year, her parents and she would make the trip across the ocean to visit her grandparents in California and they would spend the holidays with them. It was always such a relief to enjoy the warmth in comparison to the cold that wrapped Hogwarts during this time of year. And she always loved visiting her grandparents as well. But for now, she was only thinking about the fact that she was once again running late. It was becoming a normal thing for her.

She made it to the table in time to hear the rest of her house talking about their favorite Christmas songs. A smile came to her lips as she found a moment to voice her own opinion. ”My favorites always been Rudolf, The Red Nosed Reindeer.” it was a childhood favorite of hers and she still smiled every time she heard it to this day. She had begun to put food onto her plate when she had first arrived and now had begun to dig in since she had given her opinion, waiting for the others to chip in as well.
Lakelyn Munroe
Lakelyn Munroe
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Alias : Kacie
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
face claim : Rachel Hilbert

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum