Surf practice (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:47 pm by Harrison Jetson

» my favourite game ((open))
Surf practice (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:36 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» voyage, voyage (aqua, open)
Surf practice (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 3:22 pm by Aquamarine Belvedere

» the fresh talent (delaney)
Surf practice (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 pm by Delaney Mistholm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cousin Skeeter, Kenzi Mikeal

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Surf practice (Open)

Go down

Surf practice (Open) Empty Surf practice (Open)

Post by Cairo Prince on Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Cairo was excited to hear about the indoor oasis, as he thought it would be a perfect place to practice his surfing while he was stuck at Hogwarts. He had managed how to shrink his board so that his parents wouldn't know that he was bringing and to avoid unnecessary questions from them.

After putting on his board shorts in the change room, he decided that it would be best to do some laps first before trying the wave simulator which appeared when he stepped in to the room. Diving into the water he swam an entire length without coming up for air, once at the end he took a few minutes break before going under again, he did not realize that he was being watched.
Cairo Prince
Cairo Prince
Adult
Adult

Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual (closeted)
Faction : Neutral
face claim : River Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Surf practice (Open) Empty Re: Surf practice (Open)

Post by Amara Jordan on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:33 pm

Amara knew that a lot of other students used the pool room that was out on the grounds. It made sense, especially since the chilly weather and the giant squid kind of made the black lake a less than ideal place for a swim. Not that Amara hadn't gone skinny dipping in the lake a time or two because she had... But she wasn't looking to try her luck today. No, today she wanted to go for a swim without having to worry about one of the professors catching her and sending her to detention.

She walked out of the girl's changing room in her swim suit, noticing almost right away that she wasn't alone. Though, it appeared that whoever was there was too busy swimming laps to acknowledge her presence. She moved over to the edge of the pool and sat down on the edge, letting her feet and legs be submerged in the water, not yet taking the plunge to jump in as she idly watched the boy swim his laps... It seemed so much like work to her. Whatever happened to just relaxing and using the pool for fun?

@Cairo Prince
Amara Jordan
Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Alias : Kacie
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
face claim : Ashley Moore

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Prince on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:58 pm

Cairo once he neared the wall for a fourth time, he saw a pair of legs dangling in the water and he surfaced to see who was there. Noticing that it was girl in his house though he could not remember her name for the like of him. "Hey," he said with a slight smile as he pushed his hair out of his face.

He knew that it was a public pool, however he wanted to continue with the laps but first he wanted to see if she wanted to have a conversation, it was only the polite thing to do after all.

@Amara Jordan
Cairo Prince
Cairo Prince
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Jordan on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:27 am

Amara had been noticed, she knew it the moment the boy had stopped his laps and surfaced just a little ways in front of her. A smile tugged at her lips as her hand was raised in a little wave when he said hey. ”hey! I didn’t mean to disturb you or anything.” she said as she kicked her feet slightly in the water. ”I thought about taking a dip in the lake but it’s a bit chilly for that. And I didn’t fancy detention again.” Amara was a talker, she was never the type to struggle with conversation and this was no different.
Amara Jordan
Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Prince on Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Cairo just smiled, "I just wanted to do  some laps before I tried the surf generator over there," he said pointing to the corner. However things may change if she wanted company in the pool, he really did not mind floating around maybe he would even bring his board into the pool.

"So are you going to come in then?" he asked with a hint of a smile.

@Amara Jordan
Cairo Prince
Cairo Prince
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Jordan on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Perfectly reasonable... except for this surfing thing he talked about. She tilted her head a bit as she regarded him. ”surf generator?” she had no idea what a surf generator would do let alone that they even had one here. Obviously they had one, though.

She laughed a bit then. ”oh.. yeah, I’m coming in.” Then she slid down off the edge and into the water. ”this is much better than swimming in the lake.” she informed him as she realized the pool was a comfortable temperature. She treaded water, being too short to touch the bottom at this part of the pool.
Amara Jordan
Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum