current time
Apr. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Fight Night (Victorie)
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:58 am by Rhona MacGregor

» Fantastic (Liliana)
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:34 am by Liliana Walsh

» Stalking Prey (Persephone)
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:12 am by Cassandra Night

» only a moment ago ((open))
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:48 am by Roxanne Weasley

» Riddle Me This
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Malia Riddle

» you need more (harrison)
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Harrison Jetson

» prism ((poppy))
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by Hyacinth Macmillan

» Bonding (Pietro)
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by Carmenita Santiago

» Oh Wow (Carmen)
Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by Carmenita Santiago

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff15
Ravenclaw18
Slytherin21
Total #75
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 Empty Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open)

Post by Summer Callahan on Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer had always loved Halloween. She had always gone with her parents into the town near their farm to trick or treat and then spent the next week hopped up on sugar from the haul that she brought in. But her favorite part had always been picking her costume. This year, she had gone with a scarecrow costume that consisted of jean overalls that she had attached some random patches to, a plaid shirt, straw hat, and facepaint. It wasn't anything extravagant but it was something she had put together herself and she liked it. That was what mattered.

She was looking forward to checking out everything that the festival had to offer and the first thing she came to was the corn maze. She had always loved mazes. It was always fun to try to figure out the best ways to go. Of course, most mazes she had done were on paper with a pencil... But this would be fun too! And who knows, maybe there would be interesting things hiding in the tall corn stalks. She waited her turn to be let inside before starting in the direction she saw most logical. Though, it wasn't long before she had gotten lost. A thoughtful little frown came to her lips as she turned around at a dead end and nearly bumped into someone as she turned the corner. "Oh, sorry!" She said with a blush painting her freckled cheeks as she hoped whoever it was wouldn't be angry.
Summer Callahan
Summer Callahan
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year

Alias : Kacie
Blood Status : Muggleborn
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
face claim : Luca Hollestelle

Back to top Go down

Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open)

Post by Summer Callahan on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Summer looked at the paths before them when Penny asked which way they should go. She paused for a moment, thinking. There weren't really any clues as to which way would be best but finally she just shrugged and pointed in a direction that seemed like it might be logical to take. "I think we should go that way."

@Penelope Skeeter
Summer Callahan
Summer Callahan
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year

Back to top Go down

Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the Ghouls and Goblins Play (open)

Post by Penelope Skeeter on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:48 am

"Okay!" she responded making her way down that path. "I think I'll treat myself to some pumpkin juice once we finish the maze!"

@Summer Callahan
Penelope Skeeter
Penelope Skeeter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Penny
Blood Status : Unknown
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Order of the Phoenix
face claim : Robyn Millan

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Callahan on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:04 am

Summer walked down the path beside the other girl, a big smile on her face. She wasn't used to actually having people to talk to, she usually chose to just get lost in a book. But this was fun. "I think that sounds like a really good idea." Because while this maze was fun, it was also turning out to be a lot of work to find the end of it! "Think anyone has ever gotten stuck in one of these things for like... forever?"

@Penelope Skeeter
Summer Callahan
Summer Callahan
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Skeeter on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:19 am

"I sure hope not! Wouldn't that be awful?" she answered in response to Summer's question. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case with them.

@Summer Callahan
Penelope Skeeter
Penelope Skeeter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Callahan on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:37 pm

”It really would be! I’m sure the ministry wouldn’t let us be stuck in here forever, though?” at least she hoped that they wouldn’t.
Summer Callahan
Summer Callahan
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Skeeter on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Penelope shrugged. "I don't see why they would if young children run through here with their parents..."

@Summer Callahan
Penelope Skeeter
Penelope Skeeter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Hufflepuff Seventh Year